Registered users who register or who have logged in, benefit from a more personalized and targeted services to their profile, thanks to the combination of the data stored in cookies with personal data used at the time of registration. Such users expressly authorize the use of this information for these purposes, without prejudice to their right to refuse or disable cookies.
Also, the Web can know all the services requested by users, so that may facilitate or offer suitable to the tastes and preferences of each user’s information.
- a) Type, purpose and functioning of Cookies
Cookies, in terms of their state, may be divided into “session cookies” and “permanent”. The first they expire when the user closes the browser. The second expire when the objective function for serving (for example, to keep the user identified in Name Services) or when manually deleted is fulfilled.
Additionally, depending on your goal, Cookies can be categorized as follows:
- Performance cookies : This type of cookie remembers your preferences for tools found in services, so you do not need to reconfigure the service each time you visit. For example, in this type they include:
– Adjusting volume of audio or video players.
– The video transmission speeds that are compatible with your browser.
- Geo-location cookies: These cookies are used to find out which country is when a service is requested. This cookie is completely anonymous and is only used to help guide the content of its location.
- Registration Cookies: Cookies log generated once the user has registered or subsequently opened its session, and are used to identify the services with the following objectives:
– Keep the user identified so that, if you close a service, the browser or the computer and at another time or another day re-enter the service, continue identified, thus facilitating their navigation without having to identify themselves. This functionality can be deleted if the user presses the function “log” so that this cookie is deleted and the next time you enter the service the user must log in to be connected.
– Check whether the user is authorized to access certain services, for example, to participate in a contest.
- Analytical Cookies: Each time a user visits a service, a tool of an external provider (Google Analytics, Comscore and the like may be added to this list in the event of changes in relation to current) generates an analytic cookie on your computer user. This Cookie is generated only during the visit, will in future visits to the name services to anonymously identify visitors. The main objectives pursued are:
– Allow anonymous users identify sailors through the “Cookie” (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and hence the approximate counting the number of visitors and their trend over time.
– Identify the most visited anonymously content and thus more attractive to users.
– Whether the user accessing new or repeat visit.
Important: Unless the user decides to register a service name, the “Cookie” will never associated with any personal data that can identify you. These cookies will only be used for statistical purposes to help optimize the user experience on the site.
– ComScore: http: /www.comscore.com/esl/About_comScore/Privacy_Policy
– Google Analytics: https://www.google.com/intl/es/policies/privacy/
- Advertising Cookies: This type of “Cookies” can extend the ad information displayed to the anonymous user in the Name Services. Among others, the duration or frequency display advertising positions, interacting with them, or browsing patterns and / or user and magazines that help shape a profile of advertising interest is stored. Thus, advertising can offer related to user interests.
- Third party advertising cookies: In addition to advertising run by the Web Services in their name, the Web offers advertisers the option to serve ads through third parties (“ad servers”). Thus, these third parties may store cookies sent from the Service Name from the browsers of users and access data stored in them.
Companies that generate these cookies have their own privacy policies. Currently, the Web platform name used Real Media and Weborama to manage these services:
For more information, contact:
– Real Media: http://www.realmedia.com/en-us/pages/privacy_policy.html
– Weborama: http://www.weborama.com/e-privacy/our-commitment/
- b) How to disable cookies in major browsers?
Normally it is possible to stop the browser accept cookies, or stop accepting cookies from a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change Cookies settings. These settings typically found in the Options or Preferences menu of your browser. You can also configure your browser or email manager and install free add-ons to prevent Web bugs are downloaded when you open an email.
The Web provides guidance on the steps to access the configuration menu of cookies and, where appropriate, private browsing in each of the major browsers:
– Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, consult the Microsoft support or Help browser.
– Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom settings.
– Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
– Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, consult the Apple support or Help browser.
- c) Third Party Information (if there were advertisers or third party cookies)
The third-party cookies on our website are:
The website name can change this Policy Cookies based on laws, regulations, or in order to adapt the policy to the instructions dictated by the Spanish Data Protection Agency, so users are advised legislative requirements that visit periodically.
When significant changes are made in this Policy Cookies, users will be communicated either through the web or through email to registered users.